Search Engine Optimisation
Search engine optimisation is almost the single most important factor in developing a website. Detailed below are things you will need to know and will provide an informed view of all SEO.
Free listings and good Search Engine Optimisation
Organic listings (or free) are extremely important and to totally dismiss them is not doing your business justice. We agree in paid listings (Cost Per Click) as dollar for dollar at the moment it is one of the most effective forms of advertising, but also in trying everything possible to establish free listings should be a priority! It is always nice to get something for free!
Ok the Good Stuff that you need to know
|Without Search Engine Optimisation Services and Search Engine Submission Services who will find your website?
Less than 1% of all Internet Users.
The importance of correct practices and a managed submission service for your website cannot be understated.
- A search engine listing strategy will result in increase traffic and increased revenue.
- More people will find your site from Search Engines than any other way!
Increase your search engine rankings by utilising search engine optimisation services and search engine submission services.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search engine optimisation is designing and writing your website so that there is a greater probability that your web pages will be listed with the major search engines and secondly, positioned near the top of search results when your prospective customers query your selected keywords and keyword phrases.
eSolutions experience has shown that the options listed below are some of the most important items when developing a successful search engine listing strategy for your website.
How will eSolutions and marketing optimise my website?
- Keyword research - find the most searched words for your business
- Copy writing and keyword placement - add these words to the content in sentence structure that makes sense
- Different title and description meta tags for each page - good CMS enable this including eSolutions CMS
- Title tags on navigation buttons
- Use of H1, H2, H3 tags
- Inclusion of "alt" tags on images
- Meaningful URL's - eg www.yourbusiness.com.au/officeplants
- Inclusion of Google and Bing sitemaps and Analytics
- Link popularity development - link with reputable websites only
- Little to no flash, use it to make your site look great (consider jquery instead) as search engines cannot read flash animations
- Keeping textual content updated on the main pages
- Express paid inclusions - link to the page that is relevant to the ad
- Inclusion to other larger search engines via manual submission
These are just some of the many elements that will enable you to have successful listing in Google, NineMSN, Bing and Yahoo. After that it is a matter of refining. Remember Google updates approximately once a month (check when your sitemap is downloaded), wait for a week and review your listings.
For more ways that eSolutions can help your business contact us today or click here to view our Search Engine Optimisation Packages