We Can Help You With:
Your website is now developed and looks fantastic, but did you know that WordPress plugins need updating on a monthly basis to maintain the websites security and integrity? At eSolutions we can manage this process for you so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
- Website maintenance attracts new customers and ensures the content displayed for existing customers is relevant.
- Google loves new or updated content as it shows to Google that the site is active and is looking to help customers..
- Without updating the content, is users revisit they are not engaged and click off the site almost immediately.
- Your website is the front door for customers looking for services that you provide and in many cases is the first interaction with your company, maybe a lot like if you are seeing eSolutions for the first time.
A website maintenance plan is one of keys to the ongoing success of your website. Maintaining content and updating images or products is essential to keeping customers coming back. It also helps to maintain search engine rankings in short your website requires maintenance.
Below you can view our website maintenance services, web maintenance rates and inclusions or please contact us for any special requirements.
We update your plugins and core files every week to make sure everything runs smoothly.
With WP Fastest Cache and WP Disable we will maximise the loading speed of your website.
We will install WordFence that includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress
Install Yoast SEO, verify the site in Google and Bing and submit sitemap for indexing
Publish text and image updates for page content and optimise for search engines.
Send monthly activity report on updates performed and general overview.
Customers on maintenance plans receive priority support to ensure maximum up-time.
We are experienced with WooCommerce developers to keep your shop online
Monthly Website Maintenance Packages
|WordPress plugin updates including WordPress core updates
|24/7 Security & Malware scanning
|Minor content updates
|Weekly content updates
One Off Fixes & Hourly Website Maintenance Rates
For customers who don’t need the routine maintenance, we also offer web maintenance on an hourly basis. The web maintenance services include the same as our monthly plans, but they’re calculated by the hour.
|Design & Support
|$88 / hour
|$99 / hour
|Billed in 30 minute increments
|Billed in 30 minute increments
After Hours Support Plans
Looking for support out of normal business hours? We also offer after hours support plans that can work for your needs.
|HTML & Basic CMS Sites
|CMS Driven Sites w/ Some Customisation
|HTML or CMS sites with under 25 hours of development customisation
|CMS sites with between 25 hours and 150 hours of development customisation
|HTML or CMS sites with over 150 hours of development customization
|Typically issue resolution time
|2 to 3 hours
|4 to 6 hours
|6 to 16 hours (depending on the complexity of the issue)
|Special after hours, weekend & holiday ticketing system (24/7/365 availability)
|Monthly after hours, weekend and holiday support cost: (Up to 20 hours of developers time is included in each plan a month, hours beyond the included 20 hours are billed at $110 an hour)
|$330 per week
|$440 per week
|$660 per week
What are Some Typical Website Updates?
As businesses grow, our website maintenance service ensures your site continues to meet your company’s needs. Examples of typical website updates include the following:
Overall Site Improvements
Your website’s most reliable performance appraisal is the one you receive from customers visiting your site. Questions, comments and suggestions generated from site visitors provides excellent feedback to improve the website. With our website maintenance packages, you can use these suggestions to enhance your site and your online performance.
Product / Service Updates
It is inevitable that your company will provide new services and products for your customers, which you will need to add to your site. Prices will change and products will need updates with old products and services will need to be removed and new products added. With website maintenance, you’ll get the most from your online business.
What’s Included in a Website Maintenance Plan?
Our packages include all the standard updates necessary to maintain a website. Examples of services included in our plans include*:
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Web pages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Colour and Background Images: Changes / replacements
- All Standard Support: Help with email set up, etc.
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plans. We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New Web Page Designs: Creation of web pages not based on the existing web page design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
Should your website update include a new component to your site, we will contact you to discuss.
Examples of new projects that are not covered under the website maintenance plans include:
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: Sites reworked or changed
- Search Engine Optimisation and PPC
- New content writing
We have built many sites with esolutions and have used their technical expertise when we have been stuck when trying to resolve issues. They understand the internet and provide great support.
Professionals in the industry that know what they are doing. Having been a customer of esolutions for more than 10 years we highly recommend esolutions for anything internet
We have been using eSolutions for several years and found them to be always reliable, helpful, good on fixing problems and offering different solutions. Highly recommended.