Many of our clients often ask us how they can obtain their Paypal API Credentials from their account. This is a quick step by step tutorial to enable and obtain the API Credentials.
- Firstly, log into your Paypal account.
- Only Paypal business account have access to the API access. So upgrade your account to a business account if you have no already done so.
- Next click Profile, then Profile and settings in the top right corner.
- On the setting page, click “Selling Tools”.
- Click on the “Update” link for “API Access”.
- In the Pre-built payment solution option, click “Add or edit API permissions”.
- Select Option 2 “Request API credentials”.
- On this page, the fields “API Username”, “API Password”, and “Signature” will have a link “Show” next to them, click on them to view them.