We Can Help You With:
Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
Imagine being able to run an advertisement to target your exact demographic – 24-30 year old women whose relationship status on Facebook indicated that they were engaged who live in a 25 km radius of your business. Facebook is a powerful social networking site that allows you to do this.
Facebook has become part of everyday life with more than 307 million unique visitors in May this year alone. With a 700% increase in traffic, Facebook is the number 1 social networking website.
Facebook for Business
With more than 100 million active users (and predicted to be 500 million by 2011) not only are your friends on Facebook, so are your prospects, your customers, your JV partners… and, of course, your competitors.
Connect with real people with real interest in your products and services by having a presence on Facebook through a Facebook page.
Your page can be incorporated into your current website strategy and run side by side with your current website to attract a whole new audience to your site.
These pages give your business an identity on Facebook which strengthens your brand. Current customers or even potential customers can become fans of your page and by doing so this allows them to follow you and receive any updates that you post to your page.
The great thing about Facebook Pages is that every time someone becomes a fan of your page all of their friends see that they have become a “fan.” This often attracts other followers as well as creates a buzz regarding your business and of course your Facebook Page.
You can use your Facebook Page to not only share your company information, but you can also use it to post photos, videos, applications and messages. Any activity that you perform on your Facebook Page is then broadcast into the mini-feeds of your followers.
Making it Work
- Reach over 300,000,000 active Facebook users.
- Create targeted advertisements and add social actions to your ads to increase relevance.
- Raise visibility by posting relevant information, increase visibility and credibility as the expert in your area.
- Get rapid top Google placement as Facebook pages are indexed for optimal search engine positioning.
- Share useful articles and links to presentations and valuable resources that interest customers and prospects to establish credibility.
- Combine Facebook with Twitter, if someone asks question on Twitter, you can respond in detail in a blog post and link to it from Facebook.
To provide your business with a competitive advantage, contact us today to discuss the endless possibilities that our solution specialists can deliver.